It is an exciting time to be a geographer. Interest in the field is growing, and the need for geographic knowledge and expertise is increasing.
When you join the AAG, you become part of an active community. As a member, you can:
- Meet and network with other geographers and related professionals.
- Learn about new approaches, methods, and techniques.
- Develop your professional skills and advance your career.
- Stay on top of current geographic research in your specialty.
- Apply for special grants to support your research, fieldwork and teaching.
- Join our community of scholars, educators, and practitioners.
New Instructions to Join or Log In!
If you are new to AAG and wish to join or register for an event, please click on the join button above and create your account.
If you’re already an AAG member, please sign in using the email address associated with your AAG profile and create a new password. If you have any issues, questions, or can’t remember the email address associated with your AAG profile, please call us at 202-234-1450 or email email@example.com. You can also check our status updates for more information.
Individual Membership Levels and Dues
|Gross Professional Income||12 months|
|Less than $35,000||$65|
|$35,001 to $50,000||$115|
|$50,001 to $75,000||$148|
|$75,001 to $100,000||$170|
|$100,001 to $125,000||$190|
|$125,001 to $150,000||$205|
|$150,001 and above||$220|
|Life (one-time fee)||$2,540|
|Retired Life (one-time fee)||$1,270|
|Graduate Students and Post Docs||$49|