Big Data and CyberGIS/AI of the Past, Present, and Future of GIScience
The AAG Geographic Information Science and Systems Specialty Group welcomes you to the first webinar on Big Data and CyberGIS/AI of the Past, Present, and Future of GIScience series. This webinar will provide a platform for the panelists to discuss the past, present and future of GIScience from the perspective of advancements in computing and AI, and the challenges we need to address to bridge the gaps from conceptual and application perspectives.
- Dr. Renee Sieber (McGill University)
- Dr. Manil Maskey (NASA/MSFC)
- Dr. Eric Shook (University of Minnesota)
- Dr. Bandana Kar (U.S. Dept. of Energy)
- Dr. Zachary Christman (Rowan University)
- Dr. Lei Zou (Texas A & M University)