How can geographers and spatial thinkers divest from surveillance and carceral control in our research?
This hybrid event will convene a panel of scholars and activists who are working against carceral spatial analytics using abolitionist methodologies and digital tools.
- Erin McElroy and Terra Graziani from the Anti-Eviction Mapping Project
- Tim Stallmann from the Counter-Cartograpies Collective
- Puck Lo from Community Justice Exchange
- Making Abolition in Geography Group
- AAG Socialist & Critical Geography Specialty Group
- Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) at the AAG
- Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management at NC State University, College of Natural Resources