Deadline: November 4, 2022
AAG is pleased to announce the return of the AAG Enrichment Fund. This year, the fund is enhanced to welcome applications from geographers, non-geographers, and students. The purpose of the fund is to provide financial support to those who would benefit from attending the annual meeting, but would be unable to do so without the financial support. Applications will be considered on a competitive basis on the following criteria:
- Purpose and/or goal in attending the annual meeting
- How attending the annual meeting will benefit the individual
- How the individual will enrich the annual meeting
- Participation in the annual meeting
- Outside support/funding being received (i.e., expenses or registration costs that are being paid by a university, company, organization, or other entity)
- As with all other AAG awards, eligibility also rests on the candidate being in compliance with the AAG Professional Conduct Policy. Nominations may be rescinded, and the award may also be revoked for any candidate or awardee who is found in violation of the AAG’s Professional Conduct Policy.