The Annals of the Association of American Geographers publishes original, timely, and innovative articles that advance knowledge in all facets of the discipline.
Four section editors are responsible for articles in each of four major areas:
- Environmental Sciences (Mark Fonstad, University of Oregon)
- Methods, Models, and Geographic Information Sciences (Mei-Po Kwan, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Nature and Society (Bruce Braun, University of Minnesota)
- People, Place, and Region (Richard Wright, Dartmouth College)
The Annals publishes integrative and cross-cutting papers, review articles,forums, and book reviews. Papers submitted for publication should address significant research problems and issues, and be attuned to the sensibilities of a diverse scholarly audience.
- Manuscript Central
- Information for Authors
- Guide to Preparing Graphics for the Annals
- Annals Style Sheet
- Annals Copyright Form