Submitting Material to the Newsletter
Feature length articles should be 1,000-1,250 words long. Shorter pieces should be about 600 words.
- Articles should be engaging and clearly written for geographers from many backgrounds, not narrowly for individual subfield specialties, and should make relevant geographic concepts explicit.
- Photographs are welcome: the author should have permission to use the photos. Photo resolutions should be 300 DPI to allow for cropping and sizing.
- The editors do not heavily edit contributed material; therefore, they should be ready for publication by the time they are submitted.
- Articles may be returned for revisions or rejected at the discretion of the editorial team.
- Articles must be submitted one month prior to publication.
All news items and letters should be sent in Word format to email@example.com.