About the Forum
The AAG Historical GIS Forum provides a digital exchange center for historians, geographers, and other humanities scholars to network with each other and discuss pressing research needs and topics, such as:
- Challenges facing historical GIS work
- Best practices in GIS-based historical research
- Key technical issues and how to resolve them
- Data consistency and comparability issues
- Theoretical and conceptual issues in approaches to incorporating geographical data into historical research projects
AAG members and non-members alike are encouraged to participate in the Forum.
If you are already an AAG member, or have attended AAG annual meetings, you may use your userID and password to subscribe to the forum. If you do not have a userID and password, you may create one here.
To join the dialogue, please click here