of the United States National Section of the Pan-American Institute of Geography and History
Activities of the History Commission
- Plan, conduct, and publish historical works on the Western Hemisphere experience.
- Contribute to the conservation of archaeological sites and historical monuments in the Americas.
- Promote the organization, preservation, and arrangement historical archives and museums.
- Supervise the publication of the PAIGH historical journal, Revista de Historia de América.
- Promote cooperation among individuals and institutions dedicated to studying the history of the Americas, as well as with related international organizations.