of the United States National Section of the Pan-American Institute of Geography and History
- Propose that an evaluation of the suggested objectives will be fulfilled by the end of the quarter during the Consultation Meeting.
- Establish lively and rapid communication between the directive of the Geophysics Commission and the community of the area.
- Promote the lively exchange between institutions of PAIGH Member States in order to study and resolve problems in their interests.
- Continue with a great emphasis on the politics of formation of human resources and the obtainment of resources necessary for postgraduate level study.
- Contact agencies and centers of superior study for the obtainment of Masters- and Doctorate-level grants in the different disciplines of Geophysics and establish respective bilateral agreements.
- Propose that the Commission, by means of their Committees, assumes responsibility to update the directory of professionals that work in corresponding disciplines in Member States.
- Continue the publication of the Geophysics Journal and encourage its distribution in digital form.
- Examine the effectiveness of the Geophysics Journal through an analysis of publication standards, including its distrubution, in order to explore possible formatting modifications and innovations to obtain a higher popularity and growth in scientific level.
- Incite the publication of the results of projects financed by the Commission in scientific journals.
- Promote the development of interdisciplinary multinational projects between the distinct Commissions of PAIGH.