Fulbright Scholar Grant Opportunities Are Available in Europe, Eurasia
September 04, 2013
The U.S. Fulbright Scholar program is offering grant opportunities in Europe and Eurasia in the field of Science and Technology. Applications for the 2014-15 academic year are currently being accepted from all levels of faculty and professionals, including early career.
There are a broad range of awards, including:
- France: Award 4207 Alsace Regional Award
- France: Award 4208 Aquitaine Regional Award
- France: Award 4211 Nord Pas de Calais Regional Award
- Russia: Award 4312 Community College Faculty Award
- Russia: Award 4314 Science and Innovation
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and hold a Ph.D. or appropriate professional/terminal degree at the time of application. The Extended Deadline for Select awards is September 15, 2013. Please note that if you have already submitted a Fulbright application, you may not apply for a second award in a different country in the same application cycle.
Visit the website for eligibility factors, detailed application guidelines and review criteria.