New Online AAG Election Process Requires Up-to-Date Email Address
January 04, 2013
The AAG 2013 election will be conducted online this year. Each member who has an email address on record with the AAG will receive a special email with a code that will allow them to sign in to our AAG SimplyVoting website and vote.
It’s important for AAG members to update their email addresses to make sure they will be able to vote.
AAG member email addresses and any other information may be updated by following these steps:
1. Go to aag.org and sign in to your AAG member account in the upper right corner
2. Click on the Membership tab in the main navigation bar
3. Choose My Profile in the left-hand navigation list
4. Choose Edit My Profile in the center of that page
5. On the next screen, choose Personal in the left-hand navigation list
6. Edit your information and click on the Save button on the lower right side of the page.