Call for Papers: 2013 AAG Annual Meeting in Los Angeles
June 25, 2012
Online registration for the AAG Annual Meeting in Los Angeles, April 9-13, 2013, is now open. All presenters and attendees are invited to register. Abstracts for papers and sessions are also being accepted. Abstracts are due by October 24.
The AAG Annual Meeting is an interdisciplinary forum open to anyone with an interest in geography and related disciplines. All scholars, researchers, and students are welcome to submit abstracts for papers and presentations.
Emerging themes for the Los Angeles AAG Annual Meeting
Each year, the AAG identifies a few themes for its Annual Meeting to help focus discussion and provide a fresh and engaging structure to the conference program. Attendees are also invited to develop themes relevant to the meeting’s location or influenced by political and intellectual trends within the discipline. In the June AAG Newsletter, Executive Director Douglas Richardson and President Eric Sheppard outline a few emerging themes for the Los Angeles meeting. The themes include:
- Emerging Asias
- Beyond the Los Angeles School: Global Urbanization
- Climate Change, Variability, Adaptation and Justice
- Geography, GIScience, and Health: Spatial Frontiers of Health Research and Practice
- Register to Attend: http://www.aag.org/cs/annualmeeting/register
- Call for Papers: http://www.aag.org/cs/annualmeeting/call_for_papers
- Abstract Guidelines: http://www.aag.org/cs/annualmeeting/call_for_papers/abstract_guidelines
- Emerging Themes: http://www.aag.org/cs/news_detail?pressrelease.id=1224