When: August 24-30, 2013
The International Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Working Group on Health of Commission VIII (ISPRS WG VIII/2) is organizing its 2nd Symposium on Advances in Geospatial Technologies for Health. This event is being organized in collaboration with the 5th International Conference on Medical Geology - MEDGEO 2013 scheduled for August 24-30, 2013 in Arlington, Virginia.
The symposium topics will include applications of remote sensing and geospatial technologies in the areas of:
- Air Pollution Modeling for Health Impact Studies
- Air-borne, Soil-borne and Water-borne Diseases
- Big-Data Analysis in Public Health Research
- Environmental Public Health Surveillance
- Infectious and Vector-borne Diseases
- Climate Variability and Health
Abstract submission deadline: June 30, 2013
There will be a number of workshops and short courses for young researchers in these fields.
For more information on this symposium, visit the website.