When: October 7-9, 2013
Geographical and Environmental information for decision making will be the theme for this year's event., which will be held in Centro Banamex, Mexico City, DF.
Guiding issues of the event:
- Best practices in Geospatial Standards Implementation
- Geospatial Information Technology Trends
- Geospatial Information Access and Use
- Geography and Environment
- Geospatial Information Collection and Production
- Geospatial Information Analysis
- Climate Change
The organizers seek to encourage cooperation, research and exchange of experiences through the organization a poster session. Researchers, teachers, business people, managers, consultants and students from institutions, public and private organizations related to geography and environment are invited to present their work. Poster submissions will be received until July 31, 2013.
Sponsored by The National Institute of Statistics and Geography (INEGI) and the United Nations Statistics Division