Teaching About Global Climate Change
Teaching About Global Climate Change provides free, online professional development modules for geography and social studies teachers at middle and high school levels. The modules provide information and materials for teachers who are preparing to teach about global climate change. The modules include:
- Fast Facts Quiz: a quick check of your current knowledge about global climate change
- Climate 101: a brief Earth system science overview
- Addresses frequently asked questions about global climate change
- Examples of how to address common student misconceptions
- An interactive resource library for learning and teaching about global climate change that delivers a resource list right to your e-mail inbox
- Teacher to Teacher Forum to share ideas, resources, and teaching strategies
Access the Teaching About Global Climate Change Online Teacher Professional Development Modules:
Website Acknowledgments and References
Teachers, have you completed one or both of the modules?
Please complete a brief NASA Survey on the Teaching About Global Climate Change Module experience
Developed with funding support from NASA's Global Climate Change Education Program.