2017 Annual Meeting Online Preliminary Program
The searchable program includes an agenda of sessions, plenary speakers, and specialty group meetings. You can browse the program by presenter, keyword, title, or specialty group.
Enjoy an interactive experience on your Apple, Android, BlackBerry and other mobile devices during AAG 2017 in Boston. If you're a laptop user or have a Windows phone, there's also a Web version for your devices.
Plan your experience throughout the meeting:
- search sessions by day, group or type or just browse the abstracts and participants listings
- create your own calendar of events by adding your favorite sessions to your schedule
- receive updated changes to sessions and events from organizers
- browse exhibitor listings
- take notes during sessions and send as emails and also rate the sessions
- view the list of local restaurnats to experience during your visit
- locate various sessions by tapping on areas of each floor plan within the maps icon
The app will help you balance your schedule of preferred sessions, events and meetings with friends and colleagues, while keeping you informed with daily Geograms and social media updates. Networking features offer colleagues tools to share schedules and exchange contact information. The AAG mobile app also integrates with social media networks on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. And, it will help you collect and share important notes and information from sessions and exhibitors.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you plan to use the app on two of your mobile devices, it's important to set up the multi-device sync within the app on both devices. (See tip sheet for more details.)
Also, if you find the app is slow to launch, you may bypass the update by simply tapping the back arrow on Android or the cancel button on iOS devices to immediately get to the dashboard. Update times during app launch vary by device, connection strength and also depend on when you last did a full update. Remember, this is a large meeting with 6,600 abstracts, 1,700 sessions and 8,500 attendees! Make sure you try to update at least once a day to capture any changes, such as session updates, newly added attendees, etc. If your refresh button turns red, it’s time to update.
Questions or concerns about the Android permissions dialog? Read about the app functionality to clarify how your information is accessed and used.