2016 Annual Meeting Online Preliminary Program
The preliminary program will be posted online in late January or early February 2016. The searchable program will include an agenda of sessions, plenary speakers, and specialty group meetings. You can browse the program by presenter, keyword, title, or specialty group. You can also view sessions by day using the calendar of events.
AAG's Mobile App
Enjoy an interactive experience on your Apple, Android, BlackBerry, Windows and other mobile devices during AAG 2016 in San Francisco. If you're a laptop user, there's also a Web version for your computer.
Plan your experience throughout the meeting:
- search sessions by day, group or type or just browse the abstracts and participants listings
- create your own schedule of events by adding your favorite sessions to your calendar
- receive updated changes to sessions and events from organizers
- browse exhibitor listings
- take notes during sessions and send as emails and also rate the sessions
- view the list of local places to experience during your visit, including restaurants, landmarks and museums
- locate various sessions by tapping on areas of each floor plan within the maps icon
The app will help you balance your schedule of preferred sessions, events and meetings with friends and colleagues, while keeping you informed with daily Geograms and social media updates. Networking features offer colleagues tools to share schedules and exchange contact information. The AAG mobile app also integrates with social media networks on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. And, it will help you collect and share important notes and information from sessions and exhibitors.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you plan to use the app on two of your mobile devices, it's important to set up the multi-device sync within the app on both devices.
The AAG San Francisco app will be available in late February or early March 2016.