AAG Careers in Geography Fair
The AAG Careers in Geography Fair will feature representatives from a wide range of industries that employ geographers. Employer tables will be located in the Hynes Convention Center, Second Level, in the hallway outside of the Jobs & Careers Center on Friday, April 7, 2017 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. A room will be reserved for breakout meetings and on-site interviews with qualified job candidates on Thursday, April 6 from 1:00 - 5:00 pm and Friday, April 7 from 4:00 - 5:00 pm.
Selected List of Employers
The following employers are expected to be present for the Careers in Geography Fair:
- ESRI (www.esri.com)
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (www.nga.mil/Pages/Default.aspx)
- Boundless Geo (www.boundlessgeo.com)
- Mayor's Office of Workforce Development (www.owd.boston.gov)
- Northeastern University (www.northeastern.edu)
- Rowan University (www.rowan.edu)
To participate, submit a completed Employer Application and Contract.
For additional information, please see this page or contact Mark Revell at 202-234-1450.
Please note that the Careers in Geography Fair is for recruiting purposes only, and may not be used as a substitute for exhibiting at the conference