Session Collaboration Board
The Session Collaboration Board allows attendees to post a session proposal and search submitted abstracts for participants to add to an incomplete session.
Visit the abstract and session submission console (login required) to access the Session Collaboration Board. Please note that presenter and organizer contact information is only available if you are logged in when using the board.
Proposing a session
1. Select the “New Post” button under the Session Collaboration Board heading on the submission console.
2. Follow the directions to complete the online form.
Note: proposing a session on the Session Collaboration Board does not submit it as an organized session
Searching submitted abstracts
1. Select the “Search Abstracts” button under the Session Collaboration Board heading on the submission console.
2. Narrow down your search using the available filters, or search all submitted abstracts.
3. Use the “View” button on the right side of each abstract listed to read more and contact presenters if interested in including their paper in your session.
Note: only abstracts made “searchable” by presenters are included on the Session Collaboration Board.
Searching proposed sessions
1. Select the “Search Posts” button under the Session Collaboration Board heading on the submission console.
2. Search for sessions by keyword or Specialty Group, or search all proposed sessions.
3. Use the “View Details” button on the right side of each session proposal listed to read more and contact organizers if interested in including your abstract in their session.
If you have any questions about the session organization process after reviewing the above information, please contact Oscar Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org.