How to edit your affiliation information in the AAG online program:
- Go to www.aag.org and click on “log in” in the upper right hand corner.
- Use your username and password to log in. If you do not have your username or password, please contact email@example.com to retrieve it.
- Once logged in, click on “Hi, Your Name” on the top middle of the page to access your profile. You will notice that there are pencil icons located in various locations around the page. These icons allow you to edit your profile information.
- Click on the pencil closest to the information that you would like to edit. For example, if you would like to edit your affiliation, click on the pencil on the top left hand corner of the page next to your name and affiliation. Once you have edited your information, click Save & Close.
- Now, hover over the Annual Meeting tab and click "Register to Attend". Scroll past the pricing information to the middle of the page and click on "Edit Registrant Information." Edit your organization to completely delete it and click Save & Close, then Edit your organization to add your afiliation and click Save & Close.This will change your affiliation in our system. Now you will change your affiliation so that it appears correctly in the online program.
- Hover over the Annual Meeting tab once again, but this time click on "Submit an Abstract / Session" and then click to edit your abstract.
- On the page where you can edit your abstract, you will notice an “Author Manager” button. Click on this manager button and follow the online instructions to edit your information. Save your changes. You will see these edits now reflected in the online program.