Call for Papers and Organized Sessions
Note: In order to submit an abstract or session you must first pay the Annual Meeting Registration fee.
The AAG accepts all submitted abstracts and organized sessions for presentation. You may only submit one abstract for presentation and be a panelist in one panel session. If you opt not to submit an abstract, you may be a panelist twice. There is no limit on how many sessions you may organize.
• July 31, 2015: registration and abstract submissions will open
• October 29, 2015 (5 p.m. EDT): abstract submission deadline
• November 18, 2015 (5 p.m. EST): Session organization deadline
• December 4-8, 2015: all editing temporarily suspended
• February 18, 2016: Deadline for submitting poster abstracts
• February 18, 2016: abstract and session editing deadline
• March 29 - April 2, 2016: AAG 2016 San Francisco Annual Meeting
- How to submit an abstract
- How to organize a session
- How to format your abstract
- Session Types
- Session Collaboration Board
- New poster session formats for 2015!
If you have any questions about the submission process after reviewing the above information, please contact Oscar Larson at email@example.com.