Call for Papers and Organized Sessions
Note: In order to submit an abstract or session you must first pay the Annual Meeting Registration fee.
The AAG accepts all submitted abstracts and organized sessions for presentation. You may only submit one abstract for presentation and be a panelist in one panel session. If you opt not to submit an abstract, you may be a panelist twice. There is no limit on how many sessions you may organize.
- August 1, 2016: AAG call for papers opens, abstract submission begins
- October 27, 2016: abstract submission
- November 17, 2016: session organization deadline
- February 23, 2017: deadline for submitting poster abstracts
- February 23, 2017: abstract and session editing deadline
- April 5 - 9, 2017: AAG 2017 Boston Annual Meeting
- How to submit an abstract
- How to organize a session
- How to format your abstract
- Session Types
- Session Collaboration Board
If you have any questions about the submission process after reviewing the above information, please contact Oscar Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org.