Poster Sessions for the 2017 Boston Meeting
Posters are exhibited for informal browsing with opportunities for individual discussion with poster authors. The AAG will host all themed poster sessions in the Exhibit Hall. Posters will be displayed during dedicated viewing times (marked in bold below).
Please note that the AAG will add your poster to the session which most closely aligns to your poster’s theme, however if you have a strong preference you may indicate which poster session you would like to participate in in the "Special Requests" field of the abstract submission console.
2017 Poster Sessions:
- Human Geography - Thursday, April 6 and Friday, April 7
- Physical Geography - Friday, April 7 and Saturday, April 8
- Geographic Information Science and Technology (GIS&T) - Thursday, April 6
- Each presentation should make a unified, coherent statement
- Materials, both textual and visual, should be of professional quality and be clearly legible from a distance of four feet (4')
- Text should be limited to brief statements
- Graphic materials will be displayed on a 4' x 8' poster board (landscape-oriented only) supplied by the AAG
- Abstracts for each presenter are required and are presented during session
To submit a poster for the 2017 Annual Meeting:
1. Register for the meeting at http://www.aag.org/cs/annualmeeting/register
2. Navigate to the abstract and session submission console and select new abstract
3. Select "Poster" as your abstract type.
4. Submit your abstract by February 23, 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: Posters may not be sorted into sessions before the February 23 abstract deadline. If you do not currently see your poster listed in a session, please check back after the deadline.